Sunday, June 9, 2024

Mango Sando

On Sunday 9.jun.2024, it is chapfan no rice lunch at Tuck Tuck Tei Taman Desa. Then stopped by Family Mart Taman Desa to look for black forest sando and dakgalbi chicken wrap.

*** Mango Sando ***

12.12 noon - black forest sando is not available so I bought mango Sando MYR 6.90 nett instead. Unlike the strawberry Sando with fresh strawberries, this mango Sando uses crunchy mangoes preserved in syrup so the mango pieces are a bit too sweet. Therefore I prefer strawberry Sando.

12.09 noon - mango Sando MYR 6.90 nett.
Dakgalbi chicken wrap MYR 9.50 nett.

1 pm - dakgalbi chicken wrap MYR 9.50 nett. I like the firm but tender chicken breast meat. The gochujang chili sauce is sweet spicy. I detect ginger taste too.

After eating it, he asked me to stay away from him because of the garlic 🧄 taste 😂 

Ingredients: indeed it includes ginger and garlic.

*** Tuck Tuck Tei Taman Desa ***

9.43 am - my chapfan no rice MYR 8 nett:
Steamed eggs, 1 braised egg, bitter gourd, okra, broccoli cauliflower celery, egg tofu.
His chapfan no rice MYR 7.50 nett
Champing drink MYR 3.20 nett
Total MYR 18.70 nett for 2 pax

Morning 43.9
Next morning ????

*** Sky Kopitiam Taman desa ***

1.45 pm - his siew yuk and roast chicken meat MYR 10 nett total.

*** Stationery ***

11.38 am - 38 mm & 48 mm x 7y cloth tape from two shops with a 10 cents difference: 2.8, 2.9, 3.7, 3.9 so the total is 10.20 & 10.70

6.30 pm - red, yellow & green, ♥️ 💛 💚 oh I just realized that I bought traffic lights colour 😂 

*** The End ***

8 comments:

  1. Why are u buying so many tapes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought furnitures with quite sharp ledges so I plan to stick tapes to the sharp ledges.

      Delete
  2. Taste good right the manggo sando, tried both manggo and strawberry,, love both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you try the chocolate cherry Sando? I plan to try it soon.

      Delete
  3. I have seen those fruit sandos and I thought that they use bread. Now I found out from you that it is a sponge cake and therefore it is not as weird as I thought LOL! I might try the strawberry sando one day. The mango one does not sound too good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawberry Sando tastes nicer to me because it is not as sweet as the mango Sando. Also the strawberry is a bit sourish so taste refreshing.

      Delete
  4. I thought the strawberry sando was an easy alternative to birthday cake - got the cream and all. Didn't notice there is mango version now.

    ReplyDelete