Monday, May 31, 2021

Tian Fang Puchong Jaya

 Drinks Tasting Day.

Six types of drinks. This is similar to wine tasting except no wine here but permutations and combinations of tea, coffee, white coffee and cocoa drinks. ๐Ÿ˜‹

All the drinks are not that sweet and the milk used does not have an over powering milky taste so the fragrance of the tea, coffee or cocoa are not covered by the milk taste. These drinks are suitable for those persons who don't like milky taste.

Our order on grabfood delivery. Peniagakecil promo gave us a discount of MYR 5 nett from the delivery fee of MYR 10 nett.

This is the fried chicken in the fried chicken coffee set. It is a boneless chicken chop made from a whole leg of the chicken with crispy peppery coating and juicy tender meat. Highly recommended.

Top: chocolate banana swiss roll at MYR 16.50 nett. 
Bottom: Nanyang coffee swiss roll at MYR 17 nett. Their prices are higher than RT Pastry swiss rolls because these two swiss rolls are denser and heavier.

He can eat both swiss rolls because the cream used are non dairy creams without any milk taste. He prefers the chocolate banana swiss roll due to the fresh banana in the middle of the roll and crunchy chocolate balls similar to the texture of maltesers chocolate balls being embedded throughout the swiss roll.

Into the fridge they all go to wait for our tummies to have space for them again.

The packing checklist by Tian Fang Cafe in Bandar Puchong Jaya. Efficient service as it took less than one hour from the time we placed the order to receiving our items.

*** Tian Fang Partial Menu ***

This Tian Fang has many main dishes such as nasi lemak, Mee Siam, pasta, hainanese chicken chop on their menu but here I will just show the part of their menu with the items that are in my order.

I ordered the fried chicken with coffee set. The price charged is MYR 1 higher for the packaging I believe or because I chose Large portion for coffee. When I copied the screen, it was earlier than their opening hours so I get the messages "This restaurant is temporarily closed" and "unavailable" in the screen above. The distance is 14.8 km away from my place.

Of the 4 available swiss rolls in the list, I ordered two of them.

Of the 7 non soft drinks on the menu, we ordered 6 drinks to taste.

The drink that we didn't order is Teh Tarik.

*** Sepetang Nasi Lemak Day ***

Sunday is our Sepetang Nasi Lemak day. This coffee shop only allows 3 customers to queue for the nasi Lemak inside the shop. If you are customer number 4, you need to queue outside the shop and go in only when one customer is done with the order and exits the coffee shop.

This is my usual nasi lemak with a small portion of rice at MYR 7 nett. The bittergourd, soyknot and egg tofu are from the chap fan below.

I also bought chap fan takeaway from Tuck Tuck Tei economy rice shop a few units away from Sepetang coffee shop. This chap fan aka economy rice costs MYR 7.50 nett with one pork chop, bitter gourd, soy knots, egg tofu and a small portion of rice. Two of us shared this rice dish as dinner.

*** Are You Ready for Full Lockdown ? ***

After seeing the long queues at various supermarkets in online photos and videos, I placed an order for delivery from Aeon Supermarket in Taman Maluri to be received on Sat 29.may.21 between 5 pm to 7 pm. Unfortunately they couldn't make it on Sat so I was informed that the delivery slot for me is changed to Sun 30.may.21 from 11 am to 1 pm. 

8 minutes to 1 pm, my order was delivered without 3 items that are out of stock. I wonder will the system automatically refund the amount of these 3 items to me since they are out of stock. Will find out from Aeon customer service personnel afterwards.

The above eggs and oats are for the elderlies.

These two swiss rolls from Tian Fang Cafe and budget banana cake from Aeon Supermarket delivery are for us two.

Oops, I think I may have bought too many packs of bread and buns so will be giving away the two loaves of bread to my friend.

Are you ready for the full lockdown from 1.jun.21 to 14.jun.21 ? Or do you plan to go out daily to buy food during all 14 days.
Do stay safe! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ท and wear double masks. Bye May.

14 comments:

  1. we also bought alot of Gardenia/Massimo bread which could last us a few days. Also bought a coffee swiss roll from the morning market which will take at least 3 days to finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you all like to eat bread too like me. ๐Ÿ™‚

      Delete
  2. Both the swiss rolls look delicious. 1 loaf of bread will last us 2 to 3 days, longer if we only take it for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think half a piece of swiss roll won't be too sweet for you but one whole piece of swiss roll may be too sweet. That duration of eating the bread is quite the same for us too.

      Delete
  3. hahaha..yes, you certainly bought a lot of buns and bread... I bought one loaf 3 days and I still have 3-4 pieces left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave two loaves away so we can better handle the amount we need to eat.

      Delete
  4. Interesting to order so many drinks to try!

    Oh the Aeon system is prepaid? Any delivery charge? Tesco is COD so they will deduct the price of items not in stock.

    I have tons of food so should be ready for lockdown. But plan to order cooked food for fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure how Aeon system works. Just trying it out now but I did key in card number and press pay during the ordering process. You are in your landed place for this fmco since you have tons of food available? Ordering cooked food delivery is fun, I agree.

      Delete
    2. Nope decided on my condo near my parents. It's better for the kids and I do prefer working from condo.

      Delete
    3. Your parents are so kind to take care of SE and JE. So two in a car means you need many trips to bring people around or your husband and you drive separate cars with one child each.

      Delete
    4. 3 trips I suppose unless we leave the maid behind - did that once or twice.

      Delete
  5. I really don't like this lockdown 3.0 as the feeling is miserable. Our government is making the economy collapse soon. They should follow China's method to control the whole country in less than one year. Our whole peninsular could easily fit inside the Guangdong Province in China. It is very small to them and I salute them after hearing from my China friends on the way their lockdown and every citizen got tested quickly. Anyway I leave to fate now.

    I have eaten the Sepetamg's Nasi Lemak 2-3 times before MCO. They are very good and tasty. I miss Taman Desa and will move back someday for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found out now GuangZhou is also having lockdown and Melbourne is also on the tail end of their 7 day lockdown. Each of us just do our part and make sure we don't pass on anything to other people. Your current taman is better than taman desa, right?

      Delete