Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Stay Home Clear Food

We stayed home the whole of yesterday, Mon 24.may.21 without ordering any food delivery so that we can clear out the food in our fridge. 

12.17 noon - His lunch: Brown Basmathi Rice stir fried with mui choy pork belly bought from Teo Chew Lao Er on Wed, 19.may.21 which is 5 days ago. Added in a fried egg and some iceberg lettuce.

2.22 pm - I ate this slice of bread with butter and mixed berries spread that he prepared for me when he ate his breakfast at around 8 am as breakfast. I don't know what I was doing the whole morning.

3.10 pm - my lunch of brown basmathi rice cooked on Sat, 22.may.21 and the spicy salty mustard greens dish from Teo Chew Lao Er bought 5 days ago on Wed, 19.may.21 which I ate both direct from the fridge. Very nice cos I like the taste of the Kai choy with its slight bitterness.

5.10 pm - I ate all the remaining RT chocolate swiss roll with butter cream bought 12 days ago on Thu 13.may.21 so it is one more food cleared.

5.54 pm - both of us cleared this very flavour snack which has been left half eaten in the fridge. It left a sweet taste in my mouth.

The flavour is anchovy taste.

7 pm - pork mihun from Sepetang coffee shop bought on Sun, 23.may.21 for dinner.

7.13 pm - my portion of pork mihun.

So by staying at home, we managed to clear the 4 days food which lasted us for 6 days. Also cleared the RT chocolate swiss roll and the anchovy snack.

18 comments:

  1. the number of cases is super high today! yea, stay home & stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You working from home full time now in this mco ?

      Delete
  2. Scary, today another record cases. Stay safe.... With current situation, I would not be surprise if daily cases reach 10k!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's see if your prediction turns true.

      Delete
  3. I had vegetarian curry fish rice for my dinner today. Since the HA Phase 2 in SG, I have not ordered Foodpanda delivery, mostly is homecooked food or dabao food from outside. Wait till I get tired, then I will order Foodpanda delivery. The chocolate swiss roll looks good, reminds me of the chocolate cake I had a few days ago. Yums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vegetarian fish curry sounds tasty! Home cooked, Dabao and delivery all are good except Dabao exposed u a bit to the risk as you need to go to the shops. I believe you will like the chocolate swiss roll. Yums,your chocolate cake!

      Delete
  4. 18 community cases and 9 imported cases today in SG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pray they are all being controlled and traced and monitored from being spread to more people.

      Delete
  5. The daily cases is cause for concern. I have been eating bread or biscuits for breakfast and dinner is usually home cooked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pray that everyone in the daily cases can get well and not spread it further. Bread or biscuits for breakfast I like. I don't home cooked though.

      Delete
  6. I must confess that I always giggled at your detailed food clearance posts. You are probably the only blogger in this world who jots down the days bought until eaten to last drop. I shudder when we had to keep leftovers in the fridge as my OCD wife would hurry me to finish or masuk dustbin. I think I beat you as I still have unopened chocolates from Harrods, bought in February 2018. Wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is because I jot down for my own reference and not to earn from advertising funds. Good that your wife has no qualms about throwing unfinished food away. Is there an expiry date for your Harrods chocolates? Please send them here if you r not going to eat them. 😸

      Delete
  7. I am always amazed by you, being able to keep you food for such a long time for consumption. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you saying not good to eat these stores food. But it is ok, I am ok to die any day now.

      Delete
  8. Time to buy more food hah..hah... I also need to do clearing - my freezer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the oldest item in your freezer, do you know?

      Delete
  9. Bravo on clearing out so many items! Can restock happily now.

    ReplyDelete