Monday, January 21, 2019

Splendiferous 1U CNY Decor

Previously when I was there, the CNY decor was not ready but now they are.

The lanterns above look like this when we are standing below them.

But when we look down on the lanterns, we can see there are baskets of flowers on top of each lantern.

There is a small golden platform which I think acts as the stage for various performances.

Overall top view of the CNY decor with red seats in the middle for patrons to rest and many kiosks that sell CNY goodies. I overheard someone mentioned that the white flowers are daffodils.

Overall front view of the CNY decor in the new wing of One Utama. Do you prefer this year's CNY decor compare to the previous years' CNY decor: 2018, 2017 and 2016?

22 comments:

  1. I like 2016 decor because they are so red and so nice, maybe because red is my favourite colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one has also a lot of red items.

      Delete
    2. But 2016, the red is very distinctive and outstanding :)

      Delete
    3. Wah, you are particular even about the shades of red.

      Delete
  2. It looks beautiful. At least better than the ones in my hometown. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jonker's street decorations should be very nice too, I believe.

      Delete
  3. Oh I see that there are pigs, just that they don't look too much like pigs hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Many people there soaking in the festive mood.

      Delete
  5. Oh, I might be able to see that next week!! The last visit I went to was during Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very vibrant and festive, now I am in the CNY mood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Wow! Their CNY decor is very nice! I have not visited yet as I just got back from Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So near your place so you can drop by anytime to soak in the ambiance!

      Delete
  8. I vote for this year! I went last week but couldn't find a place to park so had to leave. Had to pay RM1 too sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! Too many people! Can take mrt there next time.

      Delete