Friday, January 18, 2019

Parmesan Truffle Crunch

Saw this advertisement somewhere online and decided to try it. They do not sell ala carte for just the chicken so I had to buy the combo set. I decided to buy the 3 pieces combo set because it is better value for money. I requested for the coleslaw to be replaced by mashed potatoes and mountain dew soft drink to be replaced by pepsi light although both food items I gave away to my friends.

Takeaway because I just wanted to eat one piece and gave the rest to my friends. MYR 21.50 nett for 3-pc combo set. I ate one drumstick - very crispy with strong truffle taste but on the oily side. If you like the smell of truffles, this is worth a try.

KFC at Nu Sentral Shopping Mall. Quite a large branch. They accept credit card payment too for any value.

16 comments:

  1. Truffles? Hmm...gotta try it then. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If interested, do try before the limited period item ended.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I am now curious how kfc looks in poland. Will go google some photos to look and find out.

      Delete
  3. It sure looks different in the pictures. Some friends have shared on Facebook - mixed reviews, some liked, some did not. To each his own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks interesting.
    Maybe can try them one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...I dun tink I will try it unless I run out of idea on what to eat in KFC. Am looking forward to salted egg fried chicken like they had during last year CNY...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will they have it again this year? if yes I will buy it.

      Delete
  6. We don't have this type of taste here in Turkeys' KFCs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this truffles flavour is also for a limited time here only.

      Delete
  7. Oh I saw this in SG too but yet to try it but I don't think I will be interested to try it as I still prefer the original flavour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you tried truffles (mushroom) in other food before?

      Delete
  8. Haven't try this and I didn't even know until now.

    ReplyDelete