Thursday, January 3, 2019

Honolulu Cafe

NY Steak Shack eatery at Midvalley Mall has now been replaced by Honolulu Cafe.

This egg tart at MYR 2.95 nett tastes better than the one here because the egg custard is thicker.

Soy Tart at the same price. It is served chilled and is sweeter than the egg tart in photo 1.

The price is the same for both types of tart.

Honolulu Cafe, Midvalley Mall. As with all new eateries, people are queuing to try out the place and the egg tarts are sold out at 3pm on our 2nd visit there to buy the egg tarts as takeaways. Guess we will need to wait for the excitement to cool off before dining in there.

24 comments:

  1. Ok soy tart is something I haven't eaten before. It sounds so strange I can't imagine the taste in my mouth. Must try this one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soy tart is something new to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mun, as I am going to KL, which shopping centres (Berjaya Times Sq, Lot 10, Pavilion, Fahrenheit 88) would you recommend we go shopping, I need your suggestions, many thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on what items that you like. For high end and branded items, Pavilion. For casual items, Berjaya Times Sq and Sungai Wang since you are staying around that area.

      Delete
    2. welcome! Enjoy your holiday! :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds Hawaiian. I wonder what they have on their menu other than the tarts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there is anything Hawaiian on their menu, hahahaha!

      Delete
  5. Makes me sooooo hungry now! Happy 2019, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the soy tart looks tempting...I wanna try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soy tart, that is something new. And served chilled. Must be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder how the soy tarts tastes like. I definitely want the egg tart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mun, this egg tart looks very unusual, I would love to try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The egg tart looks good. Soy tart is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't heard of this yet, thanks for sharing. I'd probably wait for it to arrive at 1u though hehe.

    ReplyDelete