Friday, December 3, 2021

Thick wanton noodles

Friday 3.dec.21 is a special public holiday for federal territories so we went to Taman Desa to takeaway food for lunch, tea and dinner.

10.33 am - we shared this pack of economy rice MYR 10.50 nett bought from Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop for lunch. Pork chop, bean curd rolls, egg tofu, braised egg, four angled beans and rice.

12.10 noon - I ate the whole container of this luk dao aka green mung beans dessert sweet soup and was so full that my chest hurt a bit.
Very tasty with a lot of beans which I like but I prefer it to be less sweet. Bought from a stall opposite the chap fan counter of tuck tuck tei coffee shop. I also bought red bean and lo hon go tong sui so all 3 tong sui costs MYR 9 nett.

Bought two siew baos and two egg tarts total MYR 8 nett from Sing Kee Kitchen coffee shop. The siew Bao has small chunks of meat as fillings and taste good.

2.30 pm - his early dinner of curry chicken thick wanton Mee. I just ate a bit since I was still full. After this, I didn't eat anything else due to still full from eating too much green mung beans.

9.40 am - order pick up wanton noodles from Sepetang coffee shop. I prefer thick wanton noodles.

10 comments:

  1. The first pic looks more like 2 boxes of rice/dishes. I wonder how u manage to close the cover coz the dishes are just too packed to fit in one box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seller scooped all the food into the one box and tie it with a rubber band. It wasn't fully closed cos too much food like you can tell from the photo. πŸ˜…

      Delete
    2. Yea 5 dishes + rice all in 1 box...overloaded! 4 of them are my fav dishesπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

      Delete
    3. Today I bought 8 dishes! Lolx! 😁

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of dishes to go with the rice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many dishes...you're pampering yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Economy rice dishes only wor and shared by two pax.

      Delete
  4. The curry looks thick too, long time never had wanton noodles..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only know old time white coffee shop has halal wanton noodles. Don't know where else got.

      Delete