Friday, December 24, 2021

BKT New Lucky

Friday 24.dec.21 is his off day so we just order food delivery.

*** Michelle Young Bakery Cafe Bukit Jalil ***

Sun 5.dec.21 - my friend ordered this tasty hazelnut cream chocolate cake delivery to my place from Michelle Young bakery at Bukit Jalil. I can taste the rich hazelnut cream in the middle of this cake. Took me a few days to finish eating the whole cake.

Nicely wrapped by a red ribbon.

*** BKT from New Lucky Coffee shop ***

11.40 am - his early lunch BKT from New Lucky Coffee Shop. Taste ok.

12 noon - okra and brinjal.

1.34 pm - my lunch of okras and brinjals in the remaining curry soup from the curry noodles bought on Tuesday.

Bought using shopeefood.


Vegetables bought using grabmart 

Saturday 25.dec.21 12.39 noon - rice wine chicken. He added mihun to it. The wine is quite sweet.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas cake. Now I am thinking of BKT and vegetables curry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very pretty. You must cook very tasty bkt n vegetables curry.

      Delete
  2. beautiful log cake! i only had Pandan layer cake...lol! the BKT has lotsa taupok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rather eat your pandan layer cake from aeon. Ya, bought a separate portion of taupok.

      Delete
  3. That was one beautiful log cake!!

    I like brinjals and okras in my curry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is pretty. I like brinjals and okras in curry too.

      Delete
  4. Wow the log cakes look so delicious. I have never ever bought any before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're happily using the Shopeefood discounts I see. :)

    I've never tried a log cake. Is it full of cream inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as shopeefood has discounts then will use. I am not sure about traditional log cake but for this cake, yes inside was lots of hazelnut cream so that is why I took so long to eat it all cos very fattening so I eat a bit a day.

      Delete