Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Pandamart

On Tue 3.aug.21, we just stayed at home the whole day and ordered 3 deliveries. No side effects at all. In fact, felt more energetic which is quite weird.

*** Tue 3.aug.21 ***

9.22 am - bought some food from Pandamart because I didn't want to go out.

9.58 am - 19 okras.

11.50 am - steamed them plain.

8.30 am - placed the above order.

9.03 am - they put everything into one bag.
11.40 am - the remaining curry fish head has solidified so I reheated only half of it for lunch.

12.11 noon - our shared lunch.

6.40 pm - stir fried plain white rice. He fried one egg to eat with the rice for dinner.

10 comments:

  1. I am going to fry fried rice for lunch later. Leftover rice from dinner.

    Energetic?? Haha. Mostly commented on tiredness. I also felt a bit tired and lazy after my 1st dose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, cos remaining rice is easiest to eat when stir fried. What ingredients did you add in for your fried rice? Ah, different people feel differently on dose 1 sinovac.

      Delete
  2. Good haul from pandamart! My area doesn't have so many veggie items I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I am surprised that the selection of vege is quite good too. You still go to supermarkets to buy vege and groceries?

      Delete
    2. Yep especially since I have one just downstairs from my apartment.

      Delete
    3. That is very convenient to have a supermarket within your apartment grounds.

      Delete
  3. I will be frying rice for dinner with simple ingredients. After my 1st dose, I too didn't feel tired or sleepy, in fact was too alert to feel sleepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fried Rice makes rice from the fridge tasty to eat. You sure will put fresh vege from your garden, right? Oh, so is same with you. Guess different people react to the dose differently.

      Delete
  4. It is so convenient to be able to buy veggies via delivery. I usually ger mine via Grabmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I guess ttdi market is open now so very convenient for you to buy very fresh veggies from it via grabmart. I keep hearing more and more friends of friends kena so I still don't dare to go to supermarkets.

      Delete