Thursday, August 29, 2019

WG Bunch

I was back at Bunch, PJ when my friends wanted to have lunch there. My order of salmon set with iced coffee at MYR 25 nett. Now they accept cash unlike the previous time I was there where they operated a cash free system where we have to download their payment app or buy a prepaid card from the centralised customer service counter. Customers can choose to get back the balance from the prepaid card at the same counter before they leave. Now they still use the payment app but no longer operates the prepaid card system and they accept cash payments too. I think they realize that many people would not eat there like me the previous time if cash is not accepted. I would prefer if they accept debit or credit cards too.

This is the lunch menu where every set is MYR 25 nett each. I have been to Nippori at Empire Damansara for lunch once.

A very good price at MYR 25 nett.

One scoop of teh ice cream at MYR 6.80 nett but my tongue tells me that there is assam boi taste in the ice cream and no teh taste. I wonder did the seller make a mistake about the flavour.

Ice cream is from this stall - BAAAM x Forty Licks.

The plants do add some refreshing green to the area but can't they use real plants and rotate them out for sunlight instead of using plastic plants?

Railings have been added to the short bridge to the main entrance since the previous time I was here.

14 comments:

  1. I would order salmon set like you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plastic plants? Double thumbs down! Presentation does not look like typical Japanese but it looks good. No cash? Gee!!! Here, many places do not accept credit cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does accept cash now unlike before. It doesn't accept credit card either. Bunch has many kiosks in it, not just Japanese cuisine.

      Delete
  3. cashless restaurant not for me too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok for me if they accept credit cards but they don't.

      Delete
  4. Don't know if I can finish that set meal.. no gravy, quite difficult to eat with the salmon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is miso soup and also the dip next to the salmon or you can choose teriyaki salmon instead of shioyaki salmon.

      Delete
  5. I agree, real plant is better than those fake one.

    I still prefer to pay by cash. Now some outlets started to go cashless but they still accept cash. Not everyone so tech savvy. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too prefer real plants. I still prefer cash payment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is troublesome to carry cash so cards are better but previously here they don't accept cards but only their own proprietary ewallet apps.

      Delete
  7. Well real plants that size would be very heavy.

    Erm the ice-cream was supposed to be assam boi tea flavour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they just say it is teh tarik flavour, they didn't mention assam boi.

      Delete