Thursday, August 8, 2019

Go Street Noodle

Herbal Chicken Drumstick Mee Suah at MYR 13.80+ (6% SST = MYR 14.60 nett). Fried Fish Fillet Mee Suah at MYR 14.50+ (MYR 15.05 nett).

The fish fillet is quite thin.

Shopfront - I believe this eatery is by Go Noodle company too.

Bill for two is MYR 34.75 nett because we also ordered a cup of bentong ginger tea at MYR 4.5+ (MYR 4.77 nett).

Then we walked around Sri Petaling and saw this signboard - does the noodle taste like the noodles sold by the famous green lane shop in Penang?

This eatery is located at the back portion of the roti man bakery.

The entrance is at the side at the back but I think you can walk through the bakery to get to the eatery behind. Maybe one day I will eat lunch at this place.

12 comments:

  1. I want that herbal chicken drumstick mee suah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go for the Penang prawn mee. Not keen on the mee sua over at your side ever since I tried the famous one at Jalan Alor...and got quite intoxicated from the wine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this mee suah broth doesn't have yellow wine in it.

      Delete
  3. I haven't try the Greenlane shop yet...would try it someday too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meesua herbal chicken soup looks yummy. I would want to try the white curry and prawn mee too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole area looks nice with the choices of food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. due to limited parking despite having multi storey car park we seldom eat at this area.

      Delete
  6. You are so adventurous and should host a Foodie Talk Show. You are always so interesting with sharp eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I will be drowned by the vivacious existing foodie talk shows.

      Delete