Tuesday, August 20, 2019

WG Five Fingers

My friend recommends this vegetarian eatery near Atria Mall, PJ to us.

Cantonese style Yee Mee at MYR 11.90 nett. It has a lot of Napa Cabbage.

Nyonya Curry Laksa at MYR 11.90 nett. I took a sip of the curry broth and it was too salty for me.

My order: Ten grain Lo Mai Fan at MYR 6.90 nett and fresh sour sop drink at MYR 7.90 nett. I find the Lo Mai Fan easy to eat because it is very soft. This ten grain Lo Mai Fan is also sold at the Frozen section of the grocery part of this shop.

Simmered ginger with black vinegar rice at MYR 13.90 nett. This dish contains half a hard boiled egg. The ginger is very "lat" (hot and zesty).

Rice meals section of the menu.

I ordered one item from this section of the menu.

 Noodle meals section of the menu. They also serve vegetarian economy rice dishes selection (chap fan).

MYR 53.50 nett for 4 pax.

Five Fingers Organic Grocer and Green Cafe near Atria Mall, PJ.

16 comments:

  1. Looks like got a lot of choices. I saw one cafe serving vegetarian Lor Mai Gai today and is curious how it will taste like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all vegetarian? Looks really good! Just like the real things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. except no meat and no fish. Some dishes have eggs.

      Delete
  3. Oh! This is quite near me but not something my partner or my brother would be excited about. If I have a chance, I'll go dine myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But not within walking distance from your house.

      Delete
  4. lol at the name...we have four fingers fried chicken and now there is a vegetarian shop named as five fingers! I wonder if there is any three or two fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vegetarian food looks very delicious. So many variety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos looked delicious and appetizing. Thanks for sharing this outlet in my vicinity as I am getting ready with choices of vegetarian restaurants now.

    Just to prepare in case my plans to invite monks from Bhutan comes true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a hp apps with info on all local vegetarian eateries.

      Delete
  7. I wouldn't go for organic hehe. But prices aren't bad.

    ReplyDelete