Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Bacon Baileys Choc Ice Cream

I thought I mentioned this here before but I could not find it so here it is. Chocolate ice cream topped with bits of bacon and a drizzle of Baileys - MYR 15 nett at Thai Hou Sek, Midvalley Mall but it is no longer on the menu because they revamped their menu recently.

It was back in Nov last year so I can't remember much of the taste now. That is a teaspoon so it was quite a small glass.

Just one item on the bill because the intention is to use up the MYR 6.30 nett cashback on the fp apps before it expired so the amount paid is only MYR 8.70 nett.

16 comments:

  1. Have not eaten ice cream with bits of bacon before, don't mind trying though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon in ice cream? Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bailey's is my favourite drink and I had no idea it could be made into such a delicious concoction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can try at your dinner parties that you host.

      Delete
  4. Bacon bits in ice cream? Wow, I would like to try that.. salty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had chocolate cake with bacon and ice cream and I thought it was just OK. I feel that bacon should not mix with cake or any desserts hah..hah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Bacon in ice cream, interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try this...bacon in ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting combo this. Pity it's no longer there, it does sound like it'd be good with the bacon, Baileys and ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but price is on the high side for something you can make at home easily I would say for you.

      Delete