Sunday, August 11, 2019

WG Eggs Galore

My friend is feeling a sore throat on its way so she wanted to eat congee for lunch at House of Pok, Jaya One, PJ.

Previously I ordered 2 dishes from set B with congee - braised eggs and curry potatoes. This time I went all eggs - 2 dishes from set B with congee too but no curry potatoes this time but eggs, eggs, eggs all the way. Braised Eggs, and Century Egg with Salted Egg for MYR 10.90+ (5% service charge = MYR 11.45 nett).

I kept both the braised eggs, half the salted egg and finished the century egg with all the congee. With the red dates goji ice drink, I was very full. I think I will order exactly the same thing the next time I am here because it suits me. Easy to takeaway and the balance is enough for me.

All 3 of my friends ordered 1 dish from Set A and 1 dish from Set B so their set costs MYR 12.90+ (MYR 13.55 nett) each.

12 comments:

  1. I haven't had porridge for a while now. Going Hari Raya Haji visiting later. Maybe I can cook that for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like eggs, century egg or salted egg, all i like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was suppose to boil porridge yesterday evening but changed my mind. I like steamed eggs, salted egg and century egg is hubby's favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to eat steamed eggs too, especially the trio steamed eggs.

      Delete
  4. Whenever we dine at HOP, we'll check in on FB to get their red bean dessert. Quite diluted but okay lah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too full to eat their dessert after eating the meal and finishing the drink.

      Delete
  5. I often eat congee when I am healthy and not wait till I fall sick. It is easy to eat and good for health sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure good for health or not but it is really easy to eat.

      Delete