Friday, November 23, 2018

Vanilla Mille Crepe

It has been a long time since I last ate Mille Crepe at Nadeje and Humble Beginnings. I refrain from eating them as between every layer of crepe is a layer of cream so the calories are very high but for a buy 1 get 1 free offer, I just throw caution to the wind and got 2 slices at the price of 1 slice at MYR 13.90 nett.

Opening Offer - Buy 1 Get 1 Free - at Midvalley Mall.

Milli crepe - oreo, tiramisu, salted caramel, original flavours but there are more flavours listed in their menu which I cannot remember.

Sadly it was not meant to be "Love at first bite". The cream is not as light as the other brands that I have eaten.

Tiramisu and Salted Caramel - 3 of us shared these 2 slices of cake.

Well, for just MYR 13.90 nett for 2 slices of Milli Crepe cakes, I am not complaining but I will not be buying again because I am going back on track and avoiding Milli Crepe because of the calories.

16 comments:

  1. Oh too bad they are not as good as other mille crepes out there. I would prefer lighter creams too in mille crepes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those good ones are really tasty with cream so light that once you ate them, you could fly due to the airiness.

      Delete
  2. Same here, haven't had mille crepe for a long long time. Expensive, not gluten-free and nothing to get excited about really, just a passing trend, like macarons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Macarons have been around in France for a long long time so they are not a passing trend in Europe. Macarons to them are like our nyonya kuihs to us.

      Delete
  3. Wah, good bargain la for Buy 1 Free 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time I didn't have mille crepe. Nice choice but I would go for salted caramel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good bargain. I will choose tiramisu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will choose both tiramisu and salted caramel like you too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad it wasn't good. I have yet to try Nadeje. Every time I pass by, I just look at the mille crepes LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd buy too at buy1free1. The 1u outlet doesn't look like it's doing all that well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does 1u has this vanilla mille crepe or are you referring to Nadeje in 1u?

      Delete