Friday, September 14, 2018

WG Brown Rice Mee Sua

A vegetarian lunch before 1 Sep 2018.

My friend's ginger multi grain fried rice which includes a small dish of pickles, vegetable crackers and soup of the day at MYR 17.90 nett.

My bowl of organic black bean soup (with no black beans in it) with lots of ingredients - bean curd paste, carrots, mushrooms, vegetables with the noodle of my choice at MYR 16.90 nett. I selected brown rice mee suah and kept half of it for dinner as they serve quite a big portion of the noodles. The soup is very flavourful without any MSG because I do not feel thirsty at all after drinking all the soup.

Total bill for 2 pax at Simple Life at Midvalley is MYR 34.80 nett.

Next time I would choose Brown Rice Ramen or Bee Hoon instead.

12 comments:

  1. I like your order of black bean soup with brown rice mee sua, especially when you say the soup is flavourful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but no msg at all because I was not thirsty at all after drinking all the soup.

      Delete
  2. I saw the brown rice mee sua at an organic shop but I did not buy, not completely sure if there is wheat in it or not. My girl bought the brown rice vermicelli, yet to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it says brown rice, it should only have brown rice in it I think.

      Delete
  3. That is an organic version of mee suah. I wouldn't mind trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are ok not eating meat then no harm trying this.

      Delete
  4. looks interesting....it has been a long time since I last had black bean soup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer that it includes the black beans into the soup for me to eat as well.

      Delete
  5. Both look good. I love ginger fried rice and I love black bean soup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would be even better if they have black beans in the soup.

      Delete
  6. Good that you enjoyed it and it was a healthy meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but too much soup until my tummy is full of liquid.

      Delete