Friday, September 28, 2018

Flavoured Strings

One day I went overboard and bought 100g each of all types of meat floss that are available in Bee Cheng Hiang for my family to eat. There are 6 types in total: Krispee Frostee (Crispy Meat Floss), Chicken Meat Floss, Pork Floss at MYR 152 nett per kg.

Crispy Chicken Floss and Crispy Pork Floss also at MYR152 per kg.

Fish Floss is more expensive at MYR 195 per kg. Prices as at 15 Sep 2018. I find that these meat floss are good for eating with congee rather than as fillings for bread because they tend to drop everywhere when I try to spread them onto bread. Taste wise, they are all flavourful. Texture wise, the crispy ones are better.

MYR 86.5 nett for these 6 packs of floss. Back in July 2018, the price is MYR 13.80 nett for 100g each for 5 types of floss and MYR 17.50 nett for 100g of Fish Floss.

8 comments:

  1. So many flavours - I like pork most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many flavours. Even have fish floss. I never taste that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh I'm a frequent customer of this place. I like the crispy ones but the normal type goes better with bread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the children love to eat this with bread.

      Delete
  4. Long time never eat meat floss, I remember last time when I was a kid, my mom used to buy pork floss for us to eat with congee

    ReplyDelete