Saturday, April 13, 2024

Peanut Banana Apam

On Saturday 13.apr.2024, discussed where to go for brunch. Below are the contenders:

1. Black market jalan kampung pandan to eat Bincho Iberico Ribs MYR 118 onwards
2. Limapulo jalan doraisamy to eat the highly recommended Pai tee which is described as sour, sweet, salty, spicy, so tasty until one can't stop eating it
3. Walk to nearby eateries 
4. 126 kopitiam Sri petaling and buy takeaway dinner from Ye Wen bkt next door

11.04 am - chose 4 and ended up eating chapfan no rice at golden chopsticks:

MYR 20.90 nett for 2 chapfan no rice and 1 iced coffee o kosong which taste very thick and bitter.
MYR 10 nett for siew yuk and roast chicken thigh.

After this meal, he walked to Ye Wen bkt and bought takeaway: a small portion of rice, mushrooms chicken feet, and trotter vinegar for about MYR 31.50 which he will eat for dinner for about 3 days I estimate.

I walked to 99 and bought blue ice soap MYR 9.95 4 in 1 pack and a pack of 100g pistachios kangaroo packed locally MYR 8.30 nett. The ingredients are pistachios in shells with salt so they are salty. I prefer pistachios without salt.

12 noon - when I walked past this golden crispy apam stall located in 126 kopitiam, I ordered a peanut Banana crispy Apam at MYR 5 nett and requested it to have no sugar sprinkled on top of the peanut fillings because banana is sweet enough and the apam dough is also sweet. I bought it because I have said that I will buy apam from this stall whenever I walk past the stall. Easy to eat, now you see it, now you don't.

After that, on the treadmill and walked for about 4 km, 2k steps, 30 mins, 3.5 avg.

Morning 42.55
Next morning 42.5

No comments:

Post a Comment