Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Edible Bones

On Tuesday 9.apr.2024, I suggest eating brunch at Hou's Kopitiam taman continental because I want to drink the salted butter coffee.

*** Hou's Kopitiam ***

11.08 am - 2 drinks and 1 soup set meal MYR 24.90 nett. He ordered iced Hainan coffee whereas it is iced salted butter coffee for me.
The chicken drumstick lion mane mushroom soup taste good and I even ate all the bones of the drumstick because it has been cooked until soft. Shared the rice.

*** Early Dinner ***

4 pm - he made toast with one fried egg and baked beans for his early dinner because he inherited a small can of baked beans. The remaining baked beans are kept in the fridge for another day. I didn't eat any dinner because my Omad was completed at 12.30 noon.

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. I have never come upon bones that are cooked until so soft that they can be eaten. Baked beans and fried eggs is one of my family's favorites. WIth toast, even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect that they use pressure cooker to cook the chicken drumsticks. That could be the reason for the very soft drumstick 🦴 bone.

      Delete
  2. Cartilage and soft bone cooked till edible yes. Drumstick bone... wow haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised to find that the drumstick main 🦴 is so soft so I just chew it up and ate it.

      Delete