Friday, November 10, 2023

Wang Yee Wang Sri Petaling

On Friday 10.nov.2023, went to try out a new coffee shop that has opened opposite Alison coffee shop in Sri Petaling.

10.23 am - he ordered 3jc mihun kway Teow dry and shared it with me. Taste ok.

10.25 am - I ordered roast chicken breast meat MYR 8 nett. His hot cham and my iced Cham O Kosong took a long time to arrive. Taste ok. My Cham O Kosong is sourish which I like.

I will try this chive packet MYR 10 nett one day.

10.15 am - Wang Yee Wang coffee shop opposite Alison coffee shop Sri Petaling. We parked in pinnacle condo and walked over here.

2 comments:

  1. Good to try new eatery, then can compare and judge the food and drink. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully one day I can visit and eat lunch at your eatery. 😊

      Delete