Monday, November 6, 2023

Fondant Au Beurre

On Monday 6.nov.2023, it is his off day but he called the elderly a few times to remind to take meds and eat breakfast.

*** Carte D'or Ice Cream ***

12.56 noon - this fondant Au Beurre flavour of Carte D'or Ice cream is described as Butter with Brownies, Chocolate Fudge Sauce and Australian-Grown Almonds. This ice cream tastes like butterscotch sweets and I like the taste of the small pieces of brownies cake inside. There is only one swirl of chocolate fudge sauce. I didn't notice any almonds bits in this ice cream.

As it is only slightly sweet, in one sitting, I ate more than half a tub. One tub is 410 ml or 348 g only with RRP MYR 20 nett.

12.50 - received my order of walls ice cream bought via shopee on 30.oct.2023 Monday.

Walls own delivery staff will call customers to ensure there are people at home to put the ice creams into the freezer before delivering the ice creams. 5 bags of walls ice cream.

Some of the ice cream that I bought.

*** Golden Chopsticks coffee shop **"

10.20 am - my chapfan no rice with no meat and 3 vege dishes MYR 6 nett. His chapfan no rice with 2 vege dishes and 1 chicken dish MYR 7 nett. He also ordered one cup of hot cham drink.

12.10 noon - his dinner of roast chicken thigh and siew yuk MYR 10 nett. I ate 3 pieces of chicken meat as my omad since I didn't have any meat in my chapfan omad.

*** Status ***

Warning ⚠️ leg wounds photo 

1. Kid1 on duty for lunch. Also went to visit center with siew yuk as snack for the elderly.
2. The wounds seem to have closed up nicely.


4 comments:

  1. Went for grocery shopping this morning. Didn't check the ice cream section. Somehow my kids no more craving for ice cream lately. I used to buy those Magnolia ice cream and tub in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that your children don't request to eat ice cream at all.

      Delete
  2. Wow! You have loaded up on ice cream. The Fondant Au Beurre sounds very tasty. I am glad the elderly's wounds are healing very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe, I included ice cream as dessert in my omad, hehehe. I suspect the healing rate has improved because the care center made them do physical exercises, lolx! 😁

      Delete