Friday, April 30, 2021

Rum Raisin Blackforest Cake

I have only dined in Munching Mob cafe, Bukit Jalil once. And that was back in July 2017, almost 4 years ago.

After reading NuxV's recent post about Munching Mob's cheesecake with liquor topped with almonds and her description that "It was so good, creamy with slight bitter and sweet, but can't take much coz the liquor taste is strong...", the temptation to eat it is very strong. On wed, 28.apr.21, we were passing that area so we pit stopped there to buy food from the new coffee shop behind friendship cafe and I walked to the Munching Mob cafe.

After I scanned the QR code and checked my temperature outside the entrance, a staff walked out and handed me the menu. I asked her about cheese liquor cake and she went back in to look at the cakes inside the cake counter. Then she told me this cake is not available and asked me to enter the shop to look at the cakes to make my selection.

I don't want to enter the air conditioned cafe so I just say I want a cake with liquor. She named tiramisu and rum raisin black forest cakes and I selected the latter. Good that the staff is willing to fulfill the order without needing me to enter the cafe.

Rum Raisin Blackforest Cake at MYR 16.50 nett. The liquor taste is strong which I like.
I asked him to try some and finished the remaining all by myself. 😋 Yummy! Thanks to NuxV for highlighting their cakes with liquor. Now I can always buy from them because I like to eat cheese cakes and cakes infused with liquor.

They put the cake box with the cake in it in this paper bag.

14 comments:

  1. I love rum & raisin and blackforest even though I'm not crazy about cheesecakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to get the liquor cheese cake!

      Delete
  2. Ooo. I would enjoy this but can't take too much because of liquor taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow can imagine it must taste really good with alcohol! From NuxV's post the price is also very reasonable since alcohol isn't cheap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like the liquor taste in the cake!

      Delete
  4. wow, u can finished it at one-go? *salute! i can't take strong liquor cakes and can't bear the aftertaste in my mouth, so a few spoonful are already enuff for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cake not big so of course can finish in one go.

      Delete
  5. I like rum and raisin cakes too.. more rum, please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one got enough liquor. U will like it for sure

      Delete
  6. I want Rum Raisin Blackforest Cake please. It looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will like it too but u can't finish one slice.

      Delete
  7. OMG just look at the glorious cake. I want a bite too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As usual, you can make your own. Lolx!

      Delete