Monday, December 21, 2020

Sprouted Cinnamon Rolls

6 rolls x 60 g at MYR 14.15 Nett bought from the KNL Market (deMarket) at Faber Towers, Taman Desa. They are smart to pack them in 3 packs of two rolls each so I can give one pack of 2 rolls to my friend to try.

It is a sprouted grain bread roll with cinnamon taste. For those who seek cinnamon rolls but want a healthy version then this is the roll for you. Only MYR 2.36 each. My cinnamon loving friend approves of the taste and texture.

Best to eat it hot and must put in freezer to keep it longer.

Ingredients - the important difference is this roll is made from sprouted wheat dough that is supposed to be healthier.

*** Sunday 20 Dec 2020 d278 ***

Early Sunday morning go buy grocery at 8.40 am to 9.10 am. Fewer people compared to previous Sundays. I think they have all gone out of KL to celebrate the new year and Xmas.

10.40 am - My Nasi Lemak small portion of rice, no sambal, cucumber, potatoes curry gravy, long bean, half hard boiled egg, deep fried anchovies, peanuts and tiny Prawns dry curry gravy from Sepetang coffee shop, taman desa.

12.30 noon. He says the food I buy via food panda is not as tasty as his diy food so he bought large korean fried oyster at MYR 16.80 for 84 g (MYR 199.90 for 1 kg) and watercress vegetables and pork ribs from deMarket supermarket and boiled this soup to eat with rice from Lucky Alley bought on Saturday (one day ago).

4 pm - shared early dinner. Added in instant noodles, tofu, siew bok choy vege, and assorted mushrooms into the pumpkin gravy from Friday 18 Nov 2020, two days ago.

4.20 pm - my portion. I like the taste of shitake mushrooms in this dish. So tasty! After this early dinner, I didn't eat anything so my meals for Sunday is completed.

 

22 comments:

  1. Good to have homecooked soup. Can add in as many ingredients as u like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sprouted Cinnamon Rolls look adorable to say the least. :)

    Home-cooked food is always the best as you can throw in as many ingredients as you fancy. Outside they give sikit-sikit only. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable? Taste is more important than being adorable, lolx! True, we can do anything we want for a home cooked meal.

      Delete
    2. LOLOL Wakakakakakaka.... Makanan comel.

      Delete
  3. Mac used to hv cinnamon rolls and i like it so much as i have a sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They call it cinnamon melts, i still remember.

      Delete
    2. Oh I don't remember mcd cinnamon melts at all. Dunno they have it here previously or not.

      Delete
    3. Let me Google to see whether it was available here or not?

      Delete
  4. Used to buy home from KL, the cinnamon rolls from the stall with Auntie Annie's pretzels. Very nice. Never had any elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I m not mistaken the name is cinnamon bon. Hopefully they are still around. The only stall I know is at one utama. Their cinnamon rolls are very buttery.

      Delete
  5. Nice and healthy cinnamon rolls. If I were to eat it, I will eat it layer by layer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cinnamon rolls. If I see this sprouted cinnamon rolls, I will buy. I used to love Cinnabon and can't resist whenever I walk past the kiosk at 1 Utama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Jaya grocer has it at the bread section. I hope cinnabon is still open in one utama.

      Delete
  7. The cinnamon rolls look small. Ok la I've never like these that much.

    Good to have home-cooked food options.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not big. Since you don't like cinnamon then no need to try. Ya, can cook at home if want to.

      Delete
  8. I only knew Cinnabon sells yummy rolls. I will head to Taman Desa next week to visit my condo management and probably buy this for the staff too! I love the taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is healthy version with sprouted grains inside so don't know majority will like it or not. Sold in de market bread section facing the fridge ice cream cupboards.

      Delete