Sunday, October 4, 2020

Souper Tang Kiosk

 

Last weekend when I was at Midvalley Mall, I noticed this Souper Tang Kiosk selling herbs and sauces and some other food. I won't be going to Midvalley Mall for a few weeks until the cases go down.

*** Saturday 3 Oct 2020 d200 ***

8.30 am - not my breakfast of instant noodles and jiao zi.

2 pm - 3jc noodles and 5 sui gao from friendship cafe. MYR 7 nett for each.

3 pm - my portion. Two sui gao. This sui gao is nice with crunchy bits in the minced meat fillings although a bit on the salty side.

4 pm - my early dinner of lo Mai Kai from the same coffee shop at MYR 4 nett.

16 comments:

  1. I just had lo mai kai for supper tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lo mai kai for Friday lunch. I like sui gao with wanton noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I won't be going to Midvalley Mall for a few weeks until the cases go down." Yes, that is a very wise thing to do. #staysafe #staywell #stayhome The stuff you got from that Friendship Cafe all look really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya have to help not to be one who spread it around.

      Delete
  4. Yeah you are smart to stay at home for a while. You have been paranoid by this whole Covid from the start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh, people who are lucky not to get it can call others who adhere to DG's call to stay at home unless really necessary to go out as paranoid. But those who really have to go out but is unlucky until they get it and pass on to the risky categories in their families will be the ones who suffer the pain, tears and heartache so count your blessings and don't take DG's call to stay at home unless really necessary to go as paranoia.

      Delete
    2. LOLOL. I agree with you...
      Now I am scared to go to 1-U for a while.

      Delete
    3. Yes I read 1U announcement on fb.

      Delete
  5. There is one Souper Tang in Ipoh but I have not been there. I love loh mai kai and sui kao.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been ages since I had loh mai kai. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can go eat unless yor wife knows how to make lor Mai.

      Delete
  7. What to do, have to lie low for a while. Already 2 malls in Klang valley with Covid case - 1u and Paradigm.

    ReplyDelete