Friday, December 20, 2019

WG Good Blue Men Cafe

After mentioning Good Blue Men Cafe in Nov 2019, I finally got to eat there during lunch one day.

My order - Pan seared sea bass from the ala carte menu at MYR 25 nett.

My friend's mushroom broccoli rice lunch set which includes either a salad or a soup (your choice) and one scoop of ice cream at MYR 15.90 nett.

Pesto Pasta with Onsen egg lunch set at MYR 15.90 nett.

A salad and a bowl of soup from the two set lunches.

One scoop of ice cream for the set lunches. My friend gave her ice cream to me, yums!

Total bill for 3 pax is MYR 64.30+

Lunch set menu.

Ala carte menu - does the dish I ordered look like its photo in this menu?

10 comments:

  1. Looks like adding those canned sweet corn kernels is the trend now - we have one place here doing that too. They do need to work on improving their presentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess some people like to eat sweet corn kernels.

      Delete
  2. Love the plate that they used to serve the sea bass. I eould enjoy the fish. The egg on the pesto pasta was nicely done. I love runny yolk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the pan seared sea bass does look like the one in the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do go out with this friend more often for the ice-cream hehe.

    Food looks alright although not great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same lunch group, just depends on the set lunches include ice creams or not, hehehehe.

      Delete