Sunday, September 20, 2026

Steamed Eggs Winner

On Sunday 20.sep.2026, went to Taman Desa for food.

*** Nanyang old street cafe Tmn Desa ***

7.42 am - all prices are nett prices. He chose all the food except for the kaya butter toasts which I chose. Total MYR 35.70 nett.

*** Bakeroni Tmn Desa ***

8.41 am - the chapfan at tuck Tuck Tei wasn't ready yet so I ordered mushroom omelette MYR 12 nett at bakeroni and top up MYR 3 nett for hot Nanyang coffee less sweet but it was quite sweet. Total MYR 15 nett.

*** Tuck Tuck Tei tmn Desa ***

9.09 am - my cold cham MYR 3.50 nett
My chapfan no rice, okra, pumpkin and steamed eggs MYR 4 nett. The pumpkin cubes just melt in the mouth, very tasty 😋 
I find that for this day, I prefer steamed eggs to the mushrooms omelette although both are tasty.

*** Sepetang coffee shop Tmn Desa ***

12.09 noon - he ate this takeaway roast chicken and roast pork for his early dinner.  Total MYR 10 nett.

Morning 43.20
Next morning 43.25
Retained 50g water which is negligible.

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment