Saturday, September 5, 2026

AG-9-1-20 salted cream foam coffee

On Saturday 5.sep.2026, went to oug for food.

*** Sun Kin city ssg ***

7.46 am - he ordered curry chicken noodles, soft boiled eggs and hot cham drink

7.48 am - the previous day char siew aka bbq pork from oh yeah added to the curry noodles 

8.02 am - my portion 

*** Niu niu kulai beef noodle eatery oug ***

10.18 am - he ordered hot cham and pork mix noodles soup. I ordered beef without noodles soup.

10.21 am - I chose these 3 types of beef items in the beef soup:
Beef slices
Beef shanks
Tendons

10.26 am - melt in the mouth beef shank with melting connective tissues and tender meat 😋 
After this meal, we walked to Yi Feng kopitiam for cold coffee and egg tarts.

*** Yi Feng eatery oug ***

10.53 am - I ordered salted cold coffee which has a layer of salted cream foam on top MYR 6.50+ less sweet and one egg tart MYR 3.90+
He ordered cold coffee less sweet MYR 4.90++ which I drank the remaining coffee because he was too full.
Total MYR 17.75 nett.

Morning 44.55
Next morning ??.??

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment