Sunday, September 6, 2026

MV-9-1-35 buttery croissant

On Sunday 6.sep.2026, went to Taman Desa and then to Midvalley mall for food.

*** Nanyang old street cafe Tmn Desa ***

He ordered all the food here.

7.58 am - Hainan chicken chop MYR 18 nett. Add one slice of bacon MYR 2.50 nett which was placed on a separate plate.

7.47 am - small cup of hot Hainan char less sweet MYR 3.20 nett. Soft boiled eggs MYR 4.30 nett.

7.51 am - coffee kaya butter toasts MYR 4.30 nett.
Same cup of drink. Total MYR 32.30 nett.

8 am - he ate one section and I ate two sections of the toasts. After this meal, we went to Midvalley Mall.

I wanted to eat the lamb gepuk rice or beef gepuk rice at Christine's Bakery Cafe but these dishes are only available at 11 am and we couldn't wait till then so I suggested going to Hock Kee eatery instead.

*** Hock Kee Gardens Mall ***

I ordered all the food here.

9.26 am - boneless fried chicken thigh meat MYR 13.90++ which is too much for 1 pax 
My cold strawberry matcha latte MYR 15.90++
Without strawberry this drink is MYR 14.90++
My croissant 🥐 with scrambled eggs and cheese MYR 15.90++
I ordered hot cham C no sugar for him MYR 6.50++
Total after promo discount MYR 55.70 nett.
Before discount MYR 60.55 nett.

9.39 am - he cut up some of the chicken meat for me. 

9.52 am - I ate this croissant 🥐 only after I have eaten all the chicken meat. Very buttery croissant 😋 

Morning 44.50
End morning 44.05
Removed 450g water because ate more meat and less carbs and completed meals for the day early at 10.30 am.

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment