Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Baiwei Minibowl Aurora Place

On Wednesday 22.mar.2023, went to Pavilion Bukit Jalil for our lunch.

*** Bai Wei ***

11.56 am - he chose 4 items ALA carte:
1. Lotus pork soup MYR 8
2. Steamed Chicken in mala oil MYR 8
3. Steamed fish fillet MYR 6
He thinks the fish is Pak Sou Gong fish.
4. Herbal tea

Total price is MYR 26.50 nett. This Bai Wei eatery is a new shop at Aurora Place Bukit Jalil and is popular with the lunch crowd. I remember NuxV went to the Puchong branch:


12.12 noon - Bai Wei Minibowl eatery at Aurora Place which is a tall building next to Pavilion Bukit Jalil.

12.13 noon - Bai Wei eatery is located opposite Woodfire burger eatery.

*** Gyudon at Pavilion Bukit Jalil ***

1.22 pm - I finally decided to eat a small bowl of Gyudon MYR 8.8 nett at Sukiya pavilion Bukit Jalil. Ever since Yoshinoya eatery has closed in midvalley mall, I have not eaten Gyudon.

The rice is just a small portion which is right for me. The very thin slices of beef is easy to eat and is lightly marinated with soy sauce. There are slices of onions giving the rice a light caramelized taste. There are thin beef Fatty slices too which I ate easily since the slices of fat are very thin and not significant.
A tasty meal after a long time.

For thicker slices of beef, I could have ordered the yakiniku don but it is marinated with a sweetish sauce similar to teriyaki. I don't like sweetish sauce so I didn't order it.

I like this small portion of Gyudon. Not much rice but enough beef slices and also leaves me with enough empty stomach space to eat desserts and ice elsewhere.

Total price: MYR 8.8 nett.

Counter to pay the bill.

1.31 pm - Sukiyaki Tokyo bowls and noodles at pavilion Bukit Jalil. There are many lunch sets so many choices are available.

2 comments: