Monday, December 19, 2022

Travelling Duck Midvalley Mall

On Monday 19.dec.2022, went to Midvalley Mall to eat at Travelling Duck.

11.49 am - one whole roast duck cut and presented nicely. I kept half of it for my friend. He kept a quarter of it to bring home while we ate a quarter in the eatery. Tender and juicy meat. 👍

11.55 am - I ordered this prawns and tofu dish because I like to eat both of them. There are 5 big bouncy springy QQ prawns in this dish.

11.48 am - he ordered this plain wanton soup noodles and shared half of it with me because he just want to have the hot soup but I asked him to eat half portion of the wanton noodles too because I don't want to eat a whole bowl of wanton noodles.

11.45 am - names of places.

11.40 am - The Travelling Duck at Midvalley Mall.

Total price: MYR 240.25

The elderly requested for bakwa so Bee Cheng Hiang it is.

1.21 pm - stock up on frozen food for CNY.

10 comments:

  1. I didn't know Mid V second floor has F&B outlet, usually it is either lower ground, ground and the uppermost floor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On this floor, got many eateries such as Amarin Thai, mala hot pot and that PopCorn food court.

      Delete
  2. We only searched for food at ground floor. Didn't see this shop. I would enjoy the roasted duck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you all got not enough time to walk the whole mall I guess.

      Delete
  3. The roasted duck look scrumptious! Quite a good idea to order one whole duck and then pack some home. So practical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. Thanks for saying that it is practical.

      Delete
  4. I love roast duck. Yesterday wanted to eat roast duck rice but found the shop closed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Near my place, one whole roast duck sold by a roadside stall already costs MYR 80 so in a mall, this price is expected but not as high as wagyu beef or lobsters.

      Delete