Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Nanyang Bukit Jalil

On Wednesday 21.dec.2022, went to Pavilion Bukit Jalil to eat at Oriental Kopitiam at 11.30 am but there is already a queue there so went to Nanyang Cafe pavilion Bukit Jalil instead.

11.49 am - food to share for the two of us. The pork knuckle has lots of thick yummy skin full of collagen goodness, very little meat so eat it for the thick skin. The nanyang coffee is very rich.

Good alternative to long queues at Oriental Kopitiam so go to Nanyang Cafe pavilion Bukit Jalil.

12.07 noon - my share. 

12.29 noon - nice floral decorations.

12.38 noon - my two bowls of ice at Kwong Wah Ais Kacang. Best eaten when semi full.

12.37 noon - both receipts.

3.28 pm - his early dinner of onion oil steamed chicken from the small food court inside the food merchant supermarket. I requested for no rice as it is for him.

Total price MYR 19.10 nett.

Supermarket items bill.

4 pm - 50% off because tomorrow is the expiry date of 22.12.22 so the price is MYR 5.3 for the usual price of MYR 10.6 for this pack of ready-to-eat salad - Genting Garden Four Seasons Mix 12 Leaf Types 125g.

4.01 pm - I ate the whole pack of salad with 14 raw fresh cranberries for my dinner.

8 comments:

  1. I am looking at your two bowls of colorful ice! The other day at the Starling foodcourt I saw one guy carrying a tray with one cendol and one ais kacang. Wah! I was triggered LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must go there again for my ais kacang fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want ais kacang now. Weather is warm in morning over here....phew. but crazy rain in late afternoon this week.

    Really good alternative. The pork knuckle is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eat ice during warm weather is the best! Yums! 😋

      Delete
  4. Ah totally agree that semi-full is the best state to go have ice kacang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Absolutely! Too full, the ice doesn't taste as nice.

      Delete