Sunday, June 6, 2021

Satay

Day 6 of 14, Sun 6.jun.21 - our nasi lemak Sepetang day but we plan to skip that and only have dishes from Tuck Tuck Tei chapfan stall.

Yesterday, for the whole day, we have been eating food from Friday, clearing them one by one but there are still a lot more to clear. Food from De Wan restaurant:

Satay - 6 sticks - 3 beef, 3 chicken. Tastes fine.

Asam pedas seabass.

Heated it up on Sat and both of us ate all of it for lunch at 12 noon. Sourish and appetising. Fortunately for us, it was not very spicy. Half a boneless seabass.

Nasi Terengganu. The toppings are packed separately in two small bags. 

Nasi tomato - light and fluffy because I believe the rice is basmati rice.

The packaging for the rice.

Packaging for the Asam pedas fish with a paper sticker for security.

Packaging for Satay with the same security sticker around the container.

Delivery fee is only MYR 2 because it is free for 10 km.

The price of each dish.

14 comments:

  1. From all these i like satay the most 😋😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which eatery had your favourite satay? Can recommend?

      Delete
    2. Mdm Kwan's chicken satay.

      Delete
    3. Hehehehe, that is on my list too. See when I dare to go Midvalley to buy Takeaway.

      Delete
  2. I love your satay, Assam pedas seabass and nasi tomato. Yums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will enjoy the assam pedas fish. Just yesterday I cooked assam curry mackerel. Hehe. Cleared up the mackerels in my freezer.

    Satay!! I like chicken and lamb. Not so for beef.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe, I believe your mackerel tastes super good! 😋😋😋😋 Seldom can get lamb satay here

      Delete
  4. From De Wan, must be very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For satay, I like pork, best is have some fats on it, slurps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am ok with pork satay but I don't like pork fats.

      Delete
  6. Oo I've been wanting to try De Wan. While I sort of know he has a restaurant, only came to my notice after his Uncle Roger collaboration haha. But after talking through with my hubby, decided better if we dine in for our first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for you all, knowing your preference, it is better to dine in at his restaurant at The Lunch, KL when dine in is allowed and both you and your husband have been vaccinated.

      Delete