Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Fried Harmee Delivery

Today is Wed 9.jun.21, Day 9 of 14. Yesterday we stayed home and ordered food delivery for him as I still need to clear food from the fridge. Thong Kee coffee shop opened a branch in Sri Petaling recently so he wanted delivery from there but both grabfood and food panda show that the branch is closed for this day, Tue 8.jun.21 so we ordered from the Thong Kee Seapark, PJ eatery instead.

Fried Harmee. I like that it is in a cardboard round container.

The noodles look like Lai Fun. It has squid, scrambled eggs, chives, beansprouts and prawns. Not spicy but slightly on the sweet side.

Claypot lao shi fun with no claypot of course since it is a delivery.

Char kway teow mixes with Mee. Taste is on the sweet side too.

1 + 1 drink is the name of this drink which we ordered for a hot and a cold version. Both drinks are not thick but pleasant enough.

For the hot drink, they use this pre-printed paper cup showing the types of hot drink being sold.

We ordered a total of 10 items. The delivery fees are MYR 10 nett.

*** Carb Overload ***

The food below are all eaten by me unless stated otherwise.

11.03 am - my first food of the day. I ate all the remaining gnocchi bought on Thursday 3.jun.21, 5 days ago. 

11.23 am - Finished the fried Harmee he kept for me to taste.

12.37 noon - He ate the Lou shu fen dish shown in one of the photos above with some Assam pedas gravy drizzled over blanched okras and brinjals as lunch.

1 pm - I am supposed to use up all the remaining assam pedas gravy for these blanched okras and brinjals but I find that they taste very nice without anything on them with their natural taste so I ate all of them just like that, without any seasoning.

3.15 - He ate two slices of Hainan soft bread with kaya spread and gave me some to try. Sweet with slight eggy taste and pandan leaves fragrance.

3.37 pm - I want to clear the remaining rice in this casserole pot. This is the Terengganu rice from De.Wan bought on Fri 4.jun.21 which is 4 days ago.

3.40 pm - I then pour all the remaining assam pedas gravy onto the rice and topped it up with mcd fries from Tue 1.jun.21 which is 7 days ago.

4.20 pm - after 40 minutes, I managed to eat the whole load of carb.

5.30 pm - shared one curry Pao  from Thong Kee.

The fillings of this curry puff are just curried potatoes with a piece of hard boiled egg.

5.54 pm - I ate the remaining kaya puff that he tasted. The pastry crust is crispy and flaky  so they dropped off easily. 

The pastry crust has a slight a floral butter taste which I don't quite like but I like the kaya taste.

6.10 the mini croissant with Kit Kat inside.

Cross section.

Tear off the croissant pastry to eat and reveal the kit Kat inside. Taste like chocolate croissant but with the crispiness of kit Kat wafer.

6.20 pm - He ate the char kway teow and the yellow Mee as dinner.

In summary, I managed to clear the gnocchi, the rice, the fries and the assam pedas gravy - 4 items. Today I will clear the daikon beef soup and 4 cheese pizza and buy A&W for his meals.

These two Plastic bags contain all ten food and drink items.
 

18 comments:

  1. The curry pau with egg inside looked yummy. We dont have that over here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The curry puffs sold at your area don't have hard boiled eggs in them, I believe is because some people don't eat hard boiled eggs.

      Delete
  2. u finished the rice with fries??! must be super duper full!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did. I was full but not as full as the previous day when I finished the hor fun and Lai fun.

      Delete
  3. I was giggling at this very funny sentence!!! "Claypot lao shi fun with no claypot of course since it is a delivery...."

    Your curry puff gave me a sudden craving to eat this now!

    I just replied Libby's "About toxic people and bullying" post. You shared a relevant comment to my reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps they could give an option for customers to buy the claypot as well in a delivery. You can make curry puffs, right? I read your comment there. Your poor sister, she meant well so she must be very sad your brother cut her out of his life. I can imagine your sister to be a very sophisticated and beautiful woman.

      Delete
  4. Oh! Lots of food, I like! The blanched brinjals and okra I would love to eat with rice and sambal belacan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fried Harmee looks delicious. We just had blanched okra and brinjal for yesterday's dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ate your okra and brinjals with sambal belacan like PH?

      Delete
  6. The Claypot lao shi fun had got lots of minched meat huh. Must be really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of all the food here, you like the claypot lao shi fun the best? If you like minced meat then it is very tasty.

      Delete
  7. The food you ordered looks good. There's a Thong Kee near my place as well. Noticed it was busy with a queue when I walked past. People seemed to be tapau-ing drinks only since no stalls were open.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is good that they use paper cup instead of plastic cup for the drink.

    ReplyDelete