Saturday, June 28, 2014

Tou Tou Little Kitchen

Tou Tou Little Kitchen (肥 陶丸粉专卖店), Sri Petaling is a neighbourhood eatery where I go for some noodles at around 4pm when all the morning coffee shops selling noodles have closed for the day. It serves a few types of noodle with many types of meat balls - squid, prawn, pork, pork and bacon, and fish. Meals with rice are limited.

Hakka Fried Pork Belly with Thin Hakka Noodle set - MYR10.80 - comes with a bowl of red bean dessert soup (in the photo below). The noodles are springy, good for exercising the jaw.

Xi Dao Fish Balls (4 only) with Thin Hakka Noodle (Dry) - MYR5.80 only. The bowl of red bean dessert soup in this photo comes with the Pork Belly Noodle set in the first photo. Prices are nett.

Store front 

On-going promotion
肥 陶丸粉专卖店
Tou Tou Little Kitchen
No.67, Jalan Radin Bagus,
Bandar Baru Seri Petaling

10 comments:

  1. Their menu is quite interesting, hardly seen something similar here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Hakka pork belly and Hakka noodle sold in Taiping?

      Delete
  2. Oh??? I thought I commented yesterday. Yet to be approved? I was saying that no wonder you do not cook, so many nice eating places in this area. Went once for the dim sum there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you did comment but it was on your own blog post in reply to my comment, hehehe. :)

      Delete
  3. Look good. I wouldnt mind trying. Hard to find Hakka noodle here although many Hakka (including me) in Kuching. I think only one seller that I know. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red bean soup... and the noodles look springy too, Mun.. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There. Thanks for visiting my blog always and leaving your comments. This looks like a nice eatery. I live near Sri Petaling. Will try this out one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for dropping by and leaving me a comment too. You are welcome, I enjoy reading your posts. Please do. :)

      Delete