Friday, March 28, 2014

Post Great Grains

Apart from oats, I also eat cereals with soya milk and nuts for my breakfast. Post Great Grains cereal is one of my favourite cereals and I stock up on boxes of them at home. Sometimes I even eat them for dinner. The flavour I like most is crunchy pecans.

Other flavours that I like are "Cranberry Almond Crunch" and "Raisins, Dates & Pecans". The price is about MYR14 per box (453g) but the price varies as some supermarkets sell them cheaper or more expensive by a few cents and during sales, the price may go down further.

Sometimes I check out the other cereals to see if they taste better than my current cereal. Just last month, I bought a box of Nestle Fitness Fruits cereal (MYR12.99 per box) and although it is quite nice, I still prefer Post Great Grains. Do you have a favourite cereal?

10 comments:

  1. I love that Fitnesse cereals, especially the banana and nuts flavor~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I will try the banana and nuts flavour the next time it is on offer! Thank you for the recommendation.

      Delete
  2. I still dont like oats. ;) No particular brand. I tried Nestle brands before.

    Btw can you email me your mailing address at roliew@yahoo.com? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kind of cereals do not taste like real oats. OK, sent you an email.

      Delete
  3. I love the Fitnesses cereal!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cereals too and I enjoy them as tv snacks rather than meals. The Post cereals are very expensive here (anything imported is EXPENSIVE) so I've never bought any so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time can bring some over from here. Yes, they are great for snacks too.

      Delete
  5. I just bought a box of cereals under Tesco brand, at RM13.90. Will look for this brand in future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried Tesco brand before. Maybe next time.

      Delete