Sunday, August 30, 2026

Best Value Sang Har Noodles

On Sunday 30.aug.2026, went to PJ for brunch because need to do a delivery at 10 am.

*** Oh Yeah SS2 ***

8.22 am - I ordered the Sang Har aka fresh river big prawns noodles MYR 17.80+ which is the most popular dish here. We saw a table of 3 elderly men all eating this dish.

He ordered 5 pieces prawn wantons MYR 7+, hot coffee MYR 3.20+ and set soft boiled eggs and kaya butter toasts MYR 6.60+

Total MYR 38.05 nett.

8.28 am - soft boiled eggs and side view of kaya butter toasts 

*** Little Bro Pork noodles PJ ***

9.18 am - two bowls of small portion pork mix without noodles MYR 6 each.
Add on livers MYR 5 and add on intestines MYR 3 but this time they didn't make multilayered intestines so the intestine is thin.

*** Big Eye noodles ssg ***

10.51 am - we ordered two desserts. Hot Mung bean sweet potato tong sui MYR 5.90+ for him
Mango 🥭 Bingsu MYR 14.90+ for me
Total MYR 22.10 nett.

10.52 am - good value for money as it has 5 toppings:
Mangoes
Popping jelly balls
Brown sugar qq balls
Mango qq cylinders 
White qq jelly balls

He went 🏡 because he completed eating before me so I walked home 11.21 am to 11.27 am. 6 minutes walk. Fast.

Morning 44.05
Next morning ??.??

*** The End ***

10 comments:

  1. Dear Mun, I enjoyed seeing all your photos. The food looks very nice! And I am so glad you got good value for your money as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The food is tasty 😋 No point eating food that are not tasty, right?

      Delete
  2. Happy Independence Day, dear friend. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sang har noodles look good. I think Sekinchan Kitchen serves sang har noodles. I wanted to try it but somehow I never got to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't know they have this noodles in their menu.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, it is the reason many people visit this cafe to eat this dish.

      Delete
  5. Your post is making me crave Sang Har noodles... been a while since I had them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can go to this oh yeah cafe in pj SS2 to eat them.

      Delete