*** Thong Kee Sri Petaling ***
Soft boiled eggs MYR 3.60+
Nasi lemak curry chicken MYR 10.90+ special requests for no peanuts 🥜 because our teeth are weak and cannot chew the peanuts
Hot cham MYR 3.50+
Total MYR 22.45 nett
*** Clear Freezer Food ***
11.22 am - my portion. Completed my meals for this day after this meal.
9.57 am - I ate the frozen bananas and bread. The bananas are cold so they taste like bananas ice cream 😋
*** He cooks early dinner ***
11.03 am - I like to eat tong ho vegetables aka glebionis coronaria aka chrysanthemum greens
So he bought them from pinnacle condo supermarket on Sunday and cooked them with pork livers and one remaining salted egg.
11.22 am - my portion. Completed my meals for this day after this meal.
Morning 44.25
Next morning 44.25
No changes.
*** The End ***




Dear Mun, I have never had frozen bananas before. I like all your photos, dear friend.
ReplyDelete