Tuesday, August 4, 2026

38 years meetup New Ocean Imbi

On Tuesday 4.aug.2026, went out to eat food 3 times: breakfast, lunch and dinner 😁😆😄

*** Natural sunlight 🌞 ***

3.33 pm - ah, this plant hasn't flower in a long time in my front yard 
Heliconia planted by my spouse many years ago when we moved into this ðŸĄ 
This photo has not been post processed, all natural sunlight 🌞 
That's why I took a photo
It is so goldenly gorgeous 😍 

*** Sun Kin city ssg ***

8.31 am - he ordered chicken curry soup noodles and hot cham drink.

8.33 am - pork mix misua soup with added two eggs in the soup MYR 12 nett.

*** Kwong Wah Kuchai Lama ***

2.42 pm - 3 shaved ice desserts with the least syrup for the two of us. I ate 80% of them.

2.46 pm - chicken chop where I asked him to eat the chicken while I ate most of the potato cubes which is very yummy 😋 crispy on the outside and melting on the inside ðŸĪĪ 

Total for 4 items: MYR 41.30 nett.

*** New Ocean restaurant Imbi ***

1840 start walking from ðŸĄ to mrt station 
1844 pass thirty points 
1847 pass 99
1851 reach mrt station 🊙 🐉 11 mins walk
1853 watch one mrt train leaving
1858 board mrt train to trx
1908 reach trx
1918 walk from trx mall to restaurant 
1930 reach restaurant 
1954 dish 1
2010 dish 2 n 3
2015 dish 4 n 5
2021 dish 6
2024 dish 7 n dish 8
2058 one ðŸĶ€ claw
2149 two complimentary fruit platters
2310 adjourned 
2349 friend gave me a ride ðŸĄ 

7.18 pm - trx mall

7.38 pm - interior 

7.54 pm - wat tan ying young aka smooth silky eggy gravy stir fry flat wide rice noodles and deep fried rice vermicelli for two pax for 7 pax to share.

8.10 pm - steamed tilapia fish with lime
Stir fry kl hokkein mee

8.15 pm - stir fry glass noodles one crab dry tiny shrimps aka har bee.
Ching long choy stir-fry beansprout

8.21 pm - tofu, tokan and fish paste

8.24 pm - stir fry crunchy sang Cheong
Stir fry tin gai aka field chicken which is ðŸļ which I didn't eat but I used to eat them when I was a child.

8.58 pm - one ðŸĶ€ claw for me thanks to my 6 friends 😁 

9.49 pm - complimentary watermelon 🍉 mango ðŸĨ­ platter x 2

11.05 pm - nice catching up with one friend after 38 years since secondary school in 1988.
After 2 bottles of ðŸŧ and 3 bottles of white ðŸĨ‚ 
Thank you to one friend for the dinner n ðŸŧ n the ride ðŸĄ 
Thank you to one friend for 3 bottles of white ðŸĨ‚ 
Thank you to one friend for a box of pandan Kaya cake made from fresh ingredients with no preservatives 
P/S This is the dinner Makan group.

Morning 44.40
Next morning 45.25
Retained 850g water because ate 3 meals and ate until late at night 😂 

*** The End ***

9 comments:

  1. Dear Mun, the plant ðŸŠī has lovely green leaves. I hope it will flower.
    The meals look very nice.
    Oh, I wanted to let you know that in two weeks I will be sharing a post on my blog about family, and I will have many of my own family pictures in that post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Linda, the plant has already flowered. That's why I took a photo of it. The golden yellow orange item in the middle of the green leaves is the flower. The flowers shape looks like bird of paradise.

      Delete
  2. That was a grand meetup with lots of good food! Your Heliconia is beautiful and photos taken in natural light always turn out very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, a grand meetup indeed. Food was very tasty. I saw the natural light shining through the leaves is so beautiful that I took the photo.

      Delete
  3. Dinner ended before 10, but you all left at 11 something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chit chat and nice catching up till the restaurant closed. 😁

      Delete
    2. The restaurant so nice to let you all sit & chitchat till late. Normally staffs will start doing cleaning and off aircond or some lights, so customer will have to pandai pandai leave the place early.

      Delete
    3. My friends are regulars there. The restaurant people are indeed very nice 🙂

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photo of the heliconia - the light was just perfect.
    Wah stayed till 2349 at dinner.

    ReplyDelete