Thursday, July 25, 2024

Tiramisu Annual Meetup

On Thursday 25.jul.2024, went to pavilion Bukit Jalil to meet up with my friend at A'rest Cafe Aurora Place.

*** Oriental Kopi PBJ ***

10.23 am - our favourite mihun boneless chicken fillets MYR 17.90++

10.18 am - one breakfast set MYR 12.90++ with eggs, Kaya butter toast and hot cham.

*** A'rest Cafe Aurora Place ***

11.33 am - my iced long black coffee MYR 9.90+ and we shared a slice of cotton berry cake MYR 18+ which is light and tasty 😋 

My friend ordered a cup of hot pomegranate oolong tea MYR 11.90+ with refillable hot water. Total bill is MYR 80 nett which we shared equally. Had a nice chit chat for about 2 hours while he waited for me at the bookshop. We had to stop as my friend wants to visit a friend at the hospital and the visiting hours are until 2 pm only.

11.39 am - smoked salmon on very thin crispy crust pizza base MYR 32.90+ which we shared.

12.11 noon - I ate the pizza this way, two pieces together like a sandwich. The very crispy thin crust makes it feel as if I am eating crispy crackers biscuits. Yummy! 😋 

Back in Dec 2022, we met up at Michelle young bakery which is the same shop unit because Michelle owner migrated and the shop now is called A'rest Cafe:


*** Black Market PBJ ***

Black market eatery with iberico pork bak kut teh is now available at the food merchant supermarket in pavilion Bukit Jalil so before we went home, we ate our very early dinner there.

1.56 pm - one set iberico pork bak kut teh lard rice MYR 33 nett.

2.06 pm -pork satay MYR 18 nett. The raw onions are very pungent until they caused a burning sensation in my nose but I ate all of them.

2.16 pm - I ate his remaining lard rice which is a bigger portion than the portion that he ate.

1.54 pm - the staff told us that there is a buy 1 get 1 free promo for tiramisu at MYR 18 nett each so I chose original tiramisu with liquor and matcha tiramisu.

Didn't choose original tiramisu without liquor, gula melaka tiramisu and taro tiramisu.

2 pm - as he doesn't eat dairy products, I ate both the tiramisu and prefer the original tiramisu with liquor. Two for the price of 1 MYR 18 nett.

Morning 45
Next morning 45.25
Eating carbs, dairy and sugar makes the number go up so I am going to water fast for 1 day.

2.43 pm - black market eatery is next to the meat section of the food merchant supermarket.

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. Are you upset with your weight hence the water fast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha 🤣😂 do you feel upset over trivial stuffs such as weight? How funny. 😅

      I water fast periodically when I feel like it.
      Nothing to do with my weight.
      If really so concern about the numbers going up, easiest thing to do is to eat healthy food like my spouse. His weight is constant at 53.70 because he eats a little carb daily and doesn't eat dairy and doesn't eat as much sugarly food as I do.

      Delete
  2. Oriental Kopi mihun is also my favorite, but there is always long queue....I must find one day to go there at odd hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oriental Kopi always have a long queue in midvalley mall even as early as 8 am. In pavilion Bukit Jalil, at 10 am, there is no queue.

      Delete
  3. So what is 'cotton berry'?

    2pm I will consider late lunch and not early dinner heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it means the cake is as soft as cotton n it has berries fruits in it.

      Delete