Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Kit Kat Pink Ice Cream

On Tuesday 31.jan.2023, went to Golden Chopstick coffee shop to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies and himself.

10.46 am - saw this new kit Kat Pink Ice cream at the petrol station so bought one at MYR 4.90 to try.

10.47 am - ate it immediately in the car. Very nice with sourish dried strawberries in the coating so it doesn't feel that sweet.

The packaging says ice cream with cheesecake and strawberry flavoured coating, wafer and dried strawberry. I like the taste so I will buy it again.

11.35 am - he bought 3 packs of chapfan lunch MYR 23.50 from Golden Chopstick coffee shop.

12.43 noon - bought mcd for today and tomorrow. Need to buy MYR 88 worth to get MYR 15 off. The apple pies and nuggets are on promo.

12 comments:

  1. I want to try the kitkat ice cream if I can get one here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be able to find it easily at places that sell nestle ice cream.

      Delete
  2. How's McD butter cake and chocolate marble cake? I saw it displayed on the counter at the McD cafe, thought of buying one to try, but tak jadi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both cakes are rich and buttery. Not that sweet so they are suitable for me.

      Delete
  3. Bought kit kat ice cream once. The original one. Super sweet for me. Hmm. This reminded me of the Magnum cherry blossom ice cream stick. I like strawberry, maybe I will buy this to kill my curiosity. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That original one is sweeter. This one has strawberry taste so is nicer. Do try if you are interested.

      Delete
  4. That pink ice cream reminded me of the Sakura ice cream that came out some years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawberry taste is sourish so tastes nicer.

      Delete
    2. Sakura ice cream I don't think is nestle ice cream.

      Delete
    3. That Sakura ice cream is magnum brand. I like it too though it is sweeter.

      Delete
  5. I thought this would be very sweet. If sourish then would be nicer.

    ReplyDelete