Friday, November 11, 2022

Prawn Pesto Pasta

On Friday 11.nov.2022, stayed home all day and I ordered two shopeefood deliveries for myself because I want to make use of the shopeecoins.

*** Morrow Cafe ***

12.24 noon - Prawn Pesto Pasta from Morrow Cafe, OUG. It has 6 prawns with intact shell on the tail ends, olives and cherry tomatoes. Taste decent. Morrow Cafe is located on the same row of shops as Rue Ee Teo Chew Fish Pot restaurant in OUG.

Top view. I ate half the portion and kept the remaining half portion in the fridge for the next day.

Used up MYR 5.22 worth of shopeecoins. Final price inclusive of delivery is MYR 21.68 nett.

*** A&W ***

3.32 pm - coney beef sausage bun which I ate all. Quite salty. Fries with coney beef gravy and cheese which I ate a bit and kept the remaining in the fridge for another day.

Ordered this before the pasta. Used MYR 3.6 worth of shopeecoins. Final Price is MYR 14.8 which is a better price than the walk-in price I believe.

*** Diy dinner ***

3.31 pm - his very early dinner of own-cooked daikon kimchi pork soup with store bought kimchi. I ate some of the tasty daikons.

2 comments:

  1. You can also pay bills via shopee and use up some shopee coins. Prawn pesto pasta looks food there.

    ReplyDelete