Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Jaffa Cakes

On Tuesday 1.nov.2022, went to Golden chopstick coffee shop to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies and himself.

*** Monday 31.oct.2022 ***

10 McVitie's Jaffa Cakes MYR 15.90 nett from The Food Merchant supermarket, pavilion Bukit Jalil. I ate all 9 in two days and he ate just one. The orange jam jelly taste goes well with the chocolate taste.

The texture of this cake is like kuih bahulu. 

The bottom is coated with chocolate.

In between the chocolate and cake is orange jam jelly.

Another side view. More orange jam in jelly form. Very tasty. 

*** Tuesday 1.nov.2022 ***

12.03 noon - he bought 3 packs of chapfan lunch from Golden Chopstick coffee shop for the elderlies and himself.

5.32 pm - his dinner of kale, duck egg, cherry tomatoes, luncheon meat and macadamia nuts.

10 comments:

  1. Wow.. you really have a sweeter tooth than me anytime, Mun! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't eat 9 biscuits in two days? 😜

      Delete
  2. I prefer plain bahulu cakes but they tend to get stuck in my throat whenever I eat them. I usually will dip them in water or hot drink first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate and orange is a very nice flavor combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like Jaffa cakes, not crazy about them though.

    ReplyDelete