Thursday, September 30, 2021

Jujube Purple Rice Soy Drink

Thursday 30.sep.21 is a half carrying items day for us as he has to prepare lunch for the elderlies. We bought our favourite ginger wine chicken meehoon broth for the elderlies from Good Taste eatery Bukit Jalil, but they say the taste of the wine is very mild, they prefer stronger wine so it didn't get onto their favourite food list.

5.56 pm - our shared dinner of Signature HK Fried Noodles from Good Taste eatery after being reheated in the new pan wok that he bought. I am surprised that I like its taste. A bit of wok hei and he told me that it is instant noodles so that's why I like it. It has prawns, fish cakes, carrots, bean sprouts, onions stripes, cucumber and tomato.

2.28 pm - this is how the noodles look like in the cardboard box.

1.50 pm - his half eaten roast meat rice. I was surprised to see half an egg in the box as there was no mention of eggs in the menu. I just ate one tablespoon to taste the food.

11.21 am - Pick up order from Good Taste eatery.

2.08 pm - I ate this egg tart bought from TY Tea 2gether eatery from a few days ago to clear it.

8.10 am - pickup snacks from TY Tea 2gether eatery on our way to carry items.

7.49 am - our shared breakfast of fish slices ginger Mee hoon from Canton Kitchen bought on Tuesday evening. The ginger is fiery hot inside our stomach. The fish is not dory fish by looking at the skin and scales on the skin. No idea what fish it is.

12.27 noon - I am tired, thirsty and hungry after carrying things so the best way to quench the thirst is with a drink. I have a cold soy drink in the fridge from Imi eatery Aurora Place bought on Monday so I drank it. It was so refreshing and the purple rice with jujube pieces taste so good with the soy juice.

Tue 28.sep.21 1.54 pm - these are the jujube pieces after I have finished the soy juice.

12.22 noon - soy drink from Imi with jujube, half sugar and purple rice. My preference list is yogurt, soy and lastly milk with purple rice. I may order more drinks from Imi if I am very thirsty around that area.

10 comments:

  1. I usually take out the food from the cardboard box. Found that they were not so steady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you are diligent. I am lazy so I will just eat from the cardboard box.

      Delete
  2. Fried noodle looks good. Purple rice in soy drink for quenching the thirst and to feel full a bit, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, after eat the purple rice, will feel full. Fried instant noodles is tasty! 😋

      Delete
  3. So how's the progress on the stuff carrying? A lot more to go?

    Ya you do seem to like instant noodles a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today is target day so no more carrying things after this. Yes I do, instant noodles are tasty and I am contented with the normal brands like Maggie, mamee and Cintan and vit. No need imported ones.

      Delete
    2. True almost all instant noodles tasted good. I rather like Thai ones also.

      Delete
    3. *taste good. Oh one exception is the salted egg Indomie one which went viral earlier. That one I find it really horrible.

      Delete
  4. I too prefer a strong taste of wine in the broth.

    ReplyDelete