Monday, February 19, 2018

WG Brussels Beef Cafe

Part of the set lunch at MYR 18.50 nett. A glass of hot lemon tea with unlimited salad from the salad bar - I just took some salad leaves, tomatoes, florets of cauliflower, corn niblets, and segments of pineapple rings from a can. Refillable mushroom soup is included too but I did not want any soup so I did not take any of it but my friend says that the soup is tasty.

My main dish in the lunch set - lamb chop - There are three thin pieces of lamb chops and lots of fries beneath the lamb. I like the strong lamb taste but I had to cut away the fatty bits. I kept most of the fries for my friend as I do not want to take in so much calories.


 My friend ordered the tomato beef pasta but replaced the beef with seafood (mussels and squids) as she does not eat beef. In a nutshell I would say that this lunch set is value-for-money at MYR 18.50 nett.

Update: I noticed that in another branch at Tropicana City Mall, simlar lunch sets are priced at a higher price at around MYR 21.50 nett.

16 comments:

  1. I like the lamb with the fatty bits hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fatty bits give it a richer oily taste.

      Delete
  2. RM18.50 only? My! My! That's so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found out that a branch at another mall has a higher price at MYR 21.50 nett.

      Delete
  3. The lamb chops look like quite a good helping. Unlike you, I will seek the fatty bits and eat them. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as libby. I can understand that it taste richer with the fatty bits.

      Delete
  4. Hi Mun. My favourite is the lamb chop. But i wouldn't throw away the fat. I love it. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, so you like to eat the fatty bits too like PH and Libby.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I like to eat them too especially when they are tender.

      Delete
  6. I will be like you, cut away the fat from the lamb chop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lamb taste would be stronger if you take the fat as well. But yeah, feels too 'sinful' to be eating pure fat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eat some pure fat is ok because it is better than eating trans fat, just not overdo it.

      Delete