Monday, December 11, 2017

Mr Fish at Starling Mall

Grouper Fillet Thin Mee Hoon in Clear Soup at MYR17.90++ (5% service charge and 6% GST) which is MYR19.95 nett. I like that there is quite a lot of greens (yin choy) in the bowl. 

6 pieces of thick Grouper Fillet which are so delicious! This noodle is now my favourite fish fillet noodle.

Shop interior.

Divider Ornaments


I have been to Mr Fish at Damansara Kim and now I can say that I have been to the one in the Starling Mall as well. Combo meals are not available but all the noodles are served with free drinks - a choice of pandan lemongrass drink or green tea drink and all of us selected the pandan lemon grass drink.

18 comments:

  1. I love fish! Bet I'd love this place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose pandan lemongrass drink too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you tried Mr Fish. It's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you to be within walking distance! :)

      Delete
  4. Noodles look delicious. I like pandan lemon grass too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend just mentioned Starling Mall to me the other day. Told me to check it out as I havent been there. Now I'll bookmark Mr Fish should I visit this mall one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed eating at this shop! They have slightly different broth and fishes which tasted good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. since starling is near your place I guess you go there often.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I agree and I hope the amount will not decrease over time.

      Delete