Wednesday, March 22, 2017

BMS Organics

I make it a point not to eat at special vegetarian eateries especially organic ones because of the high price so I have not eaten at BMS Organics after it started operating in Midvalley Mall sometime around Oct 2015. Recently my co-workers decided to go there for lunch so I went along.

The 3 of us ordered a meal each. 

Herby Broth Pot with Multigrain Rice (can see the rice in photo 1) - MYR20.90 nett. This tastes very good like Bak Kut Teh but without any meat.

Vegetables Teppanyaki with Multigrain Rice - MYR11.90 nett - set has peanuts and pickled radish. Anyone who likes to eat crunchy vegetables would like this.

BMS Signature Nasi Lemak - MYR13.90 nett with pumpkin rendang. I would say this is a tasty dish although the sambal is a bit on the sweet side and the acar is a bit too salty.
Of the 3 dishes above, which dish do you think is my order/lunch? Please take a guess. The answer will be revealed in the next post.

Okra in Sesame Sauce - MYR10.90 nett. We shared this dish. Very tender okra.

Total Bill is MYR57.60 nett for the lunch and MYR15.80 is for two boxes of Pineapple Rolls (buy 1 box get 1 box free).

24 comments:

  1. I think yours is the nasi lemak?

    The okra we can easily prepare at home using Kewpie dressing but dunno will be as nice or not.

    Actually I like BMS Organic. Dined here quite a number of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think yours is the nasi lemak, hee hee.

    Vegetarian food are expensive, even more expensive for organic ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried Vegetarian Bak Kut Teh before

      Delete
    2. organic is more expensive, you are right.

      Delete
    3. go try vegetarian bkt if you are interested.

      Delete
  3. The okra looks so tempting! One of my favourite greens... yummmsss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teppanyaki? Because it is the cheapest out of the 3?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't bother to look at all the stuff before but what I've learnt so far since we've been looking out for things my girl can eat is that organic is not gluten -free...and it can be very expensive. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vice versa too - gutenfree does not mean organic.

      Delete
  6. I have eaten in so many organic vegetarian restaurants and I find the BMS menu is very different from others. I still vote for Yishenshu as the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have seen yishenshu in one u but have never eaten there.

      Delete
  7. Hardly eat organic vegetarian. Could be very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. teppanyaki?? just wild guessing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the food at BMS Organics but due to the price (and small portion), I don't eat there often. I think you had the teppanyaki :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so you have eaten there before. thanks for guessing. :)

      Delete
  10. Since you are a small eater, I guess you had Teppanyaki set. I would go for the nasi lemak and the okra looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally not my cup of tea haha. Would have chosen the nasi lemak if I'd been forced to go there.

    ReplyDelete