Thursday, December 8, 2016

Dec Special Sweets

Nana's Green Tea's Special Sweets for December 2016 which is based on berries with drinks based on white bean.

Matcha Chiffon & Berry Parfait (MYR25.90 nett) and Berry Chocolate Hot Cake (MYR20.60 nett). 

White Bean Sweet Soup with Matcha - Hot or Cold (MYR16.90 nett each). I am not familiar with white bean so I look them up and it seems that white beans are also known as lima or butter beans which I am also not familiar with so I wonder how do they taste like.

16 comments:

  1. White Bean Soup with Matcha looks interesting to me, I would like to try them, maybe will taste nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sg has nana so you could go try!

      Delete
    2. I checked SG Nana's menu, seems like they don't have this White Bean Soup with Matcha

      Delete
    3. It is not in their standard menu but may appear on the special menus.

      Delete
  2. Not into matcha so that leaves one that I would pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a fan of matcha so I will choose the Berry Chocolate Hot Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go for the Berry Chocolate Hot Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. White beans.. I thought soya, like you, I also don't know how they taste like.. should try, Mun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not soya. Don't think will get a chance to try.

      Delete
  6. Mun, you try first and let us know how it tastes like. Ha ha! For me, I will go for the Berry chocolate hot cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not going there until jan so can't try.

      Delete
  7. The hotcakes look good but so pricey... pancake only mah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know whether or not they put green tea inside.

      Delete