Tuesday, October 6, 2026

850 ac

On Tuesday 6.oct.2026, I wasn't feeling hungry when I woke up so I didn't eat much for the day.
🚗 ac has burnt smell so replaced the evaporator coil denso 420, expansion valve 130, gas+oil 100 and labour 200.

*** 126 Kopitiam Sri Petaling ***

8.33 am - his chapfan with a little rice MYR 8 nett

8.34 am - I went to look at the chapfan dishes but didn't feel like eating anything so I didn't buy anything. So early but there are already many people buying chapfan as takeaway. I guess it is for their lunch later.

8.36 am - he ate two soft boiled eggs with his chapfan 

8.38 am - I ordered my favourite champing less sweet MYR 3.50 nett 😋 

8.42 am - he let me finished up his chapfan. After this omad I completed my meals for this day.
When we got into the 🚗 to go 🏡 the 🚗 ac has a burnt smell so he dropped me 🏡 and went to the 🚗 workshop.

*** Choy Kee roast duck ssg ***

We walked to the 🚗 workshop to collect the 🚗 so he ate duck before going home in the 🚗 

1.21 pm - they told him only quarter top duck is available so he just ate that MYR 22 nett. Soup is foc and free flow. I just watched him eat without eating or drinking anything.

Morning 43.95
Next morning 43.30
Removed 650g water because completed omad very early at 10 am and coffee acts as diuretics.

*** The End ***

1 comment: