Sunday, October 4, 2026

35 celeb1

On Sunday 4.oct.2026, due to roads closure, we didn't go to Midvalley mall but just to nearby areas for food.

*** Where is everyone ***

8.09 am - this morning I couldn't see anyone around. The street is like deserted.

*** Chun Yang Tmn Bkt indah ***

8.17 am - breakfast set of 3 items, MYR 10 nett.

8.23 am - he ordered trotters noodles MYR 12 nett which I ate a bit.

*** Swee Heng Sri Petaling ***

I then requested that he stopped at Swee Heng coffee shop for me to buy mung bean pastries. 
I bought a roll of Ban Heang mung bean pastries, a pack of 10 small mung bean pastries and a pack of 5 bigger mung bean pastries. Total MYR 23.50 nett. I was too full to try them so I will eat them tomorrow.

*** 101 heritage eatery Sri Petaling ***

9.29 am - I ordered:

Prawn avocado sourdough toast MYR 23.90++ which is tasty πŸ˜‹ and the small portion is suitable for me.

Bubur cha-cha MYR 12.90++ which is very mildly sweet with authentic coconut santan taste so it was tasty πŸ˜‹ 

9.37 am - he chose fruity toast:
Homemade brioche served with mascarpone, berries, peaches, white chocolate flakes and mixed berry dressing MYR 26.90++

9.46 am - my portion after he has eaten his portion 

9.57 am - I didn't eat the mascarpone because it is too rich. It is thick, smooth, velvety and tastes very buttery without any tangy taste so I find it too cloying and overwhelming. Should have taken it home to be eaten as a spread on bread over many days.

10.04 am - shop front

10.03 am - flowers

10.03 am - more flowers

10.03 am - even more flowers

Morning 43.55
Next morning 43.60
Retained 50g water which is negligible.

*** The End ***

10 comments:

  1. 101 Heritage has been around for a month plus, but now only launching?πŸ€”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think now only they did their official opening ceremony. This the flowers 🌸

      Delete
  2. Hmmnn...i think 2 months already (since early Aug).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya their soft opening is early august. Need 2 months to plan and choose a nice date for grand opening πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  3. I just went to Bkt Indah for dinnerπŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mun,thank you for sharing these photos. I don't like food that is too rich, either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The avocado toast with prawns look good and so did the fruity toast. I was wondering if your hubby ate the mascarpone and I suppose he didn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The taste is quite good too 😁 he said he just taste a tiny bit of the mascarpone and it was buttery so he didn't touch it at all after that

      Delete