Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Brain Scan

On Wednesday 29.may.2024, I woke up early at 3.48 am and at 5 am, started my 🐈😺 duty. Then at 6.20 am, we went to pick up the elderly and grab to get a brain scan for the doctor later to properly diagnose the bad short term memory.

*** Morning till Noon ***

6.58 am - arrived.

7 am sharp.

7.55 am - scan brain in this room after paying MYR 225 nett.

8.28 am - please be polite to the hardworking people in this place and anywhere for that matter.

8.54 am - 3 went for brunch at 212 food Court.

Good that it is spacious and airy.

9.02 am - roast chicken and char siew rice and 1 braised egg with chicken rice MYR 10.50 nett as requested by the elderly.

9.09 am - my braised egg and roast chicken thigh MYR 7.50 nett. 1 Cham ping, 1 hot Cham and 1 hot Milo total MYR 8.70 nett.

His wanton char Siew noodles MYR 8 nett.

9.18 am - his remaining wanton noodles for me to finish up for him.

10.50 am - pork kidney, liver, meat wine soup without rice without noodles MYR 17 nett from a stall in Joo Hing eatery oug.

Round oug market area a few times but no parking space so went into the indoor wet market building to park at the basement car park for one hour MYR 2.20 nett.

11.08 am - this is the pork kidney stall.

11.26 am - Deep fried pork rinds by post.

11.57 am - assorted edible items bought from oug.

12.06 noon - Yuan Taste cranberry almond eggy sponge cake MYR 23 nett. I didn't intend to buy a cake from this oug shop but when I was walking near the shop, the fragrant baked goods aroma tempted me to buy one cake.

12.06 noon - very eggy taste.

12.12 noon - two very buttery flaky layered crust pastry skin egg tarts at MYR 10 nett for 3 but I bought only two so they are MYR 7 nett at MYR 3.50 nett each. I bought 2 only so that I have one piece of MYR 20 as the change with no coins and just one MYR 20 note.

Very crunchy crispy buttery flaky layered pastry skin. Sold by same shop as Yuan Taste cake.

12.26 noon - cross section of buttery egg tart.

12.14 noon - one malako and one red bean flat bun sold by a roadside stall in oug. Total MYR 5.90 nett.

12.17 noon - the sweet red bean fillings in the flat bun. Taste ok. The yeast taste in the bun is strong and the red bean paste is quite sweet. I ate one quarter and put the remaining in the freezer to test its frozen texture the next day.

He also bought takeaway duck meat from a shop next to Joo Hing eatery oug and 8 tea eggs, 3 bottles of herbal drinks from a herbal shop in oug.

Morning 43.95

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. I wonder why the hospital had to put up that sign. Their staff must have experienced abusive people who were impatient with their service. Where di you buy the pork rinds from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how my brother bought the pork rinds from thong smith boat noodles. Yes I believe the hospital staff may have encountered aggressive people. That's why they need to put up this sign.

      Delete
  2. I like the Yuan Taste cake, I will also buy that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I see you like eggy taste sponge cake. 😊

      Delete